In part one of the Instructor Development Course, the Assistant Instructor program will allow you to assist a course director.
Once ready to progress, the Assistant Instructor can switch to the Open Water Scuba Instructor program to achieve the full PADI Instructor level.
Your training will cover:
- Learning, teaching, the PADI system
- Development of theoretical presentations
- Teaching the AWARE and PPB project
- PADI’s introductory scuba diving programs
- Environmental conservation education
- Conducting dives in a natural environment
The prerequisites are the same as the Development Course Instructor.